A company’s technology solution can have a huge impact on their ability to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner.
Without information technology experience and knowledge, the best solution may be a missed keystroke in a winning design.
When one of the top three (3) outsourcing firms servicing more than 40 industries in over 120 countries depends on cutting-edge solutions to service their clients, they must have the best people with defined skills and know-how to program the best solution.
This IT consulting firm is under continuous pressure to deliver solutions quickly. When they opened a new business unit catering to cost-sensitive clients in Germany, they experienced very little notice for special needs.
Since an internal solution was not an option, they established a Recruitment Processing Service RPO solution that combined flexibility and cost consideration as well as delivering highly specialized individuals quickly in difficult to service locations.
Pontoon delivered a full end-to-end RPO service. In partnership with our client, the team used the existing Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Taleo and other client specific recruitment technologies. Additionally, Pontoon implemented and facilitated the Candidate Relationship Management Tool Avature. Based on a standardized recruitment process the following services were in scope:
- Takeover of requisition management and directly working with Hiring Manager
- Actively and passively source candidates
- Use both the client and Pontoon brand to gain better access to candidates
- Ongoing candidate pool augmentation for faster future recruiting
- Pre-select CV’s and conduct phone interviews
- Organization and takeover of face-to-face interviews onsite at the client
- Negotiate contracts with candidates and creation of relevant documents
- Manage the workers’ council approval and onboarding procedures in all aspects
- Partner with the client to shorten the hiring process to beat the competition to offer
- Provide reporting and analytics to drive continuous performance improvement
Our client and Hiring Managers were happy with the service, which further strengthened a good relationship. This market and candidate group makes for a difficult environment. But with effective sourcing in hard to find candidate group (especially IT profiles), perfect understanding of requirements, client and roles (very good pre-selection ratio), Pontoon helped the client to build up a new candidate market and a new business unit.
Let's Do The Numbers