Establishing enterprise-wide recruitment process outsourcing for a Fortune 500 company.
A Fortune 500 company with 61,000 employees and 350 facilities across the United States, had significant staffing needs that were, and continue to be, core to the success of their business model. The staffing shortages in this industry exponentially increased their need to find a viable, cost effective and timely solution to fill over 1,500 positions.
The company’s leadership knew that an RPO solution could improve their recruiting function, but they needed to develop a strong partnered relationship with an organization that could fully implement such a strategy. Few companies in their industry had made the decision to outsource their recruitment function and there weren’t many organizations with demonstrated competency in providing a broad scope of outsourcing services.
They knew they needed a partner that could:
- Introduce technology to improve operating efficiency
- Provide recruiting specialists with these areas of expertise
- Improve key metrics such as:
- Meet employment targets for revenue generating positions
- Improve the timeliness and flow of the hiring process
- Provide quality candidates
- Implement a Diversity sourcing strategy
- Report data accurately and timely
- Manage open position volume fluctuations
- Reduce overall recruiting costs
- Improve retention
To fulfill these requirements and more, they partnered with Pontoon for an enterprise-wide RPO solution for the core positions.
Download the full case study