Greater control of your project workforce
When Statement of Work (SOW) programs are not managed effectively, it’s your bottom line that suffers. That’s why we believe in bringing the same visibility, compliance and cost savings to our clients’ SOW programs as we do to the rest of their contingency workforces.
This is about offering far more than transactional support. Our expert teams are experienced in multiple SOW VMS technologies and can apply their consultative insight at all stages of the service procurement lifecycle.
Key services include:
- Service provider vetting and optimization
- New project scoping and service provider selection
- MSA and SOW contract administration
- VMS SOW project record administration
- Service provider worker onboarding
- Milestone execution, invoicing and remittance
- Project closeout and worker offboarding