Let’s talk Global Data Protection Regulation
As we all know, in May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect across Europe. In light of this, we will be hosting a client breakfast in order to discuss what this means and how we may be able to support our clients.
The new law will:
- Replace current Data Protection legislation
- Bring the EU’s data protection laws into the digital age, addressing how personal information is used and shared over cloud technology and the web
- Give individuals more control over what companies can do with their data
- Align data protection rules across the EU
- Introduce tough penalties for businesses who don’t comply